A wedding is a special event in one’s lifetime. It is, therefore, essential for one to host it in style and fashion. Wedding photography is the best way one can make their wedding memories fresh for decades ahead. Austin TX is rich with authentic photo shoot locations. Dream wedding destinations coupled with world renowned photographers from Austin TX means sheer fun and excitement on this fateful day. Below are some of the best places in Austin for wedding photos.
1. Mayfield Park located off the 35th Street remains an ultimate outdoor spot for taking bridal portraits. Butler Park situated to the south of Ladybird Lake is rich with spectacular views of the beautiful city of Austin. There are botanical gardens around here that are also great for taking bridal portrait photos.
2. Capitol Grounds can be the best option for those who prefer a spacious greenery wedding spots. Here, couples enjoy a clean environment with controlled temperature and packed with great attractions such as stairs, architectural features galore, and columns and much more. Great lighting and peacocks just make the place lively with great background ideal for fresh wedding photos.
3. Laguna Gloria is a phenomenal spot with tons of unique photographic attractions that are great for printing vivid union memories. Laguna Gloria is also great with a responsible staff.
4. Tuscan Vineyard at Florence is another great venue that offers a broad range of options for bridal photography all in a single spot. There are large windows, old wooden doors, and gigantic oak trees all make an excellent backdrop for cool photos. Moreover, the vineyard is ideal for those who love informal barefoot bridal shots.
5. South Congress in Austin is rich with fascinating colors and fabulous shops that provide unique wedding photography scenes. Here, there are a variety of engagement photography sessions. South Congress can be the ultimate destination for couples seeking for great moments together.
6. Barr Mansion has plenty of options for local austin wedding photography service. The maximum capacity this venue can hold is 200 people. The venue is packed with dream gardens, beautiful glass barns and historic mansions that make a great wedding experience. The outdoor seating is great and well-organized. However, photographers are required to pay attention to the lighting.
Austin remains the leading destination for anyone seeking a memorable wedding photography session. The above is a compiled list of the best places one can make their event both thrilling. There are many options for everyone.
The temperature outside is slowly dropping, yet the humidity still remains. In Alabama, this means that all types of bugs and rodents will be eagerly seeking a nice, comfortable place to rest. Unfortunately, this often means resting inside of your home. If you want to check for bugs before they become a problem, here are a few helpful tips.
#1 Check problem areas
This means evaluating your home’s exterior walls for cracks, checking windows for damage (including screens), and ensuring your plants are at least a few feet away from the house. Also, keep your weeds trimmed, double check any repairs made, and set up traps. Pests are good at hiding, so do some research on where an infestation may be present.
#2 Check for dead bugs
Look around window ledges and in the basement for dead bugs. If you find many of the same bugs, they are likely to live on the property.
#3 Be aware of odd smells and sounds
Frequently, there are strange smells or sounds that will be present. As strange as it sounds, different bugs (such as bed bugs, mice and rats) give off varying smells. For example, mice tend to exude urine, musty odors while bed bugs give off an almost-sweet smell. Also be aware of sounds such as “pattering” feet on tile or wood floors or scratching on walls. Of course, make sure there is no garbage smell in your home, as this strongly attracts pests.
#4 Look for nesting areas
Using a flashlight, search the nooks and crannies of your home including behind appliances in the kitchen and inside the cabinets. Rats and mice will often use materials such as shredded paper or other discarded materials to build nests. If you find any nesting areas, set up traps or contact a pest control expert for advice.
#5 Look for droppings
Disgusting as it may be, droppings can be a telltale sign that pests are in your home. If unsure what kind of pest the droppings belong to, some Google research will generally reveal the culprit. Maybe just lay off breakfast before doing this one!
Remaining vigilant of any pest problems while making pest prevention a priority will often result in an infestation-free home. Consistently applying these five tips will help you in preventing and eliminating any pesky problems as they arise. If you are concerned about a potential infestation or just need some helpful advice, contact a reputable pest control company in your area.