A wedding is a special event in one’s lifetime. It is, therefore, essential for one to host it in style and fashion. Wedding photography is the best way one can make their wedding memories fresh for decades ahead. Austin TX is rich with authentic photo shoot locations. Dream wedding destinations coupled with world renowned photographers from Austin TX means sheer fun and excitement on this fateful day. Below are some of the best places in Austin for wedding photos.
1. Mayfield Park located off the 35th Street remains an ultimate outdoor spot for taking bridal portraits. Butler Park situated to the south of Ladybird Lake is rich with spectacular views of the beautiful city of Austin. There are botanical gardens around here that are also great for taking bridal portrait photos.
2. Capitol Grounds can be the best option for those who prefer a spacious greenery wedding spots. Here, couples enjoy a clean environment with controlled temperature and packed with great attractions such as stairs, architectural features galore, and columns and much more. Great lighting and peacocks just make the place lively with great background ideal for fresh wedding photos.
3. Laguna Gloria is a phenomenal spot with tons of unique photographic attractions that are great for printing vivid union memories. Laguna Gloria is also great with a responsible staff.
4. Tuscan Vineyard at Florence is another great venue that offers a broad range of options for bridal photography all in a single spot. There are large windows, old wooden doors, and gigantic oak trees all make an excellent backdrop for cool photos. Moreover, the vineyard is ideal for those who love informal barefoot bridal shots.
5. South Congress in Austin is rich with fascinating colors and fabulous shops that provide unique wedding photography scenes. Here, there are a variety of engagement photography sessions. South Congress can be the ultimate destination for couples seeking for great moments together.
6. Barr Mansion has plenty of options for local austin wedding photography service. The maximum capacity this venue can hold is 200 people. The venue is packed with dream gardens, beautiful glass barns and historic mansions that make a great wedding experience. The outdoor seating is great and well-organized. However, photographers are required to pay attention to the lighting.
Austin remains the leading destination for anyone seeking a memorable wedding photography session. The above is a compiled list of the best places one can make their event both thrilling. There are many options for everyone.